Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Day 9:AM




Well the cats won't get out of bed Trixy (the black and white one,Lucky the other female.Betty my wife moves away,not her best in the morning, that's her option.
Amy our daughter worked all night.She isn't camera ready.Our grand kids all in bed still.It's not a school day so leave us alone.
That leaves only me and Sooty the dog ready to do some thing.Ok sooty wants to go for a walk in the woods.I know I read her lips.So off we go in the 1960 Ford tr.,runs good but not much to look at,kind of like the driver,sooty,not me.Anyway,just Mother Nature shining on us the first day of the new yr.A good start,don't you think?
Later watching Pro football,lots of good teams playing.The Bears,not in contention but my favorite.
Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment